Allergen Friendly Puppy Chow
| Total Prep Time: 20 minutes
-1 Cup of dairy free chocolate chips
-3/4 Cup of soy butter (or seed butter)
-6 cups of rice chex cereal
-1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
| What to do:
1. start by putting the chocolate chips and soy butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute stopping at 30 seconds to stir it.
2. Once done stir the mixture well to make sure all the chocolate chips are melted.
3. In a large mixing bowl mix 3 cups of the rice chex with half of the chocolate chip-soy butter mix using a silicone spatula.
4. Once the rice chex is evenly coated, mix in the remaining 3 cups of cereal and chocolate-soy butter mixture until evenly coated.
5. Put the bowl in the fridge for about 5 minutes to let the spread on the rice check thicken up just a bit.
6. Take out another large mixing bowl and pour some of the chex in with a little bit of your powdered sugar until the chex pieces no longer stick together. Add a little but more of the chex and powdered sugar repeating the process. Continue to do this until all of the chex is evenly coated with the powdered sugar.
7. Store in an airtight food storage container and enjoy!